Vitamins And The Great Benefits You Get From It
Vitamins are need by the body in order for it to serve a lot of important pupose. But there are so many people that do not have any idea about the benefits that vitamins can give to the body. So this article will provide you with the five super benefits that you can get from taking in vitamins.
1. Healthy vision – in order to have healthy vision, you will need to take Vitamin A and vitamin B2. If you do not take enough of these vitamins, then you might have a chance of suffering a number of health issues with your vision. The worst case is that you might get the medical condition which is known as the night blindness where you will not be able to see in the dark if you have a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – the vitamins that would contribute in the production of new cells are the number of B-complex vitamins. You will need the vitamins B9 and B12 for your body to create the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid. RNA and DNA are both important factors in the creation of new cells because they contain the important genetic details with the instructions needed for the creation. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will have a chance to develop some growth problems.
3. Wound healing – the vitamins that can help heal your wounds properly are vitamins C, vitamin K, and vitamin B5. A lot of studies have shown that the proper healing of a wound is contributed greatly with enough intake of vitamin B5. While vitamin C will help in the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is needed to heal any type of wound. And if you want to have a proper clotting of your blood, then take in enough amounts of vitamin K. You will have a hard time waiting for your wounds to heal properly if you will have a deficiency in these vitamins.
4. Strong bones – if you want to have strong and healthy bones, then you should take in the right amount of vitamin A and vitamin D. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will most like be facing a lot of bone related medical conditions like the swelling of the bones that will lead to fracture called rickets, and the reduction of the density of the bones known as osteoporosis.
5. Strong immune system – if you take in the right amount of vitamin B-complex, then you will have a stronger immune system. Vitamin C can help your body produce the white blood cells that will be fighting the infections and viruses.